HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matts06yzf

Got some question about 08 parts.

14 posts in this topic

Will my talon hubs, and excel wheels fit on 08? Also a sdg tall seat or guts foam from 06 will it work? I can get a white one in the crate for 6400.00 and some change delieverd to my door.

Changed my avatar what ya think guys?

To respond, in order:

Yes.

Yes.

Nice Deal. (as long as you mean the motorcycle. $6400 in a crate is a lot for a tall seat, even if it is delevered)

Funny. :thumbsup:

I can get a white one in the crate for 6400.00 and some change delieverd to my door.

where???

Screw it Guys I bought the damn thing I wanna see for myself how the power is. $6475.00 was total cost to my front door thats shipping and all, bike was 6200.00. If you want info on who Pm Me he has 5 more 2 whites 3 blues, blues are cheaper than white. I bought the white because my 06 is blue:ride:

Screw it Guys I bought the damn thing I wanna see for myself how the power is. $6475.00 was total cost to my front door thats shipping and all, bike was 6200.00. If you want info on who Pm Me he has 5 more 2 whites 3 blues, blues are cheaper than white. I bought the white because my 06 is blue:ride:

just couldn't wait huh?

I wont ride it for awhile because I am going to send it straight to enzo, already talked to Jackie shes hooking me up. Said if me and Gf where enzo shirts, to mxdn she will knock off alot on suspension work, so she is sending me the shirts and I have to send pics to her haha. Works for me Ill sport the enzo stuff for cheap suspension work. I have to get tall seat, sprockets, chain etc before I get on it.

Congrats Matt.....you made a good decision.....finally:banghead:

I just couldnt stand the thought of not talking to you guys daily, going to cry now