Big Dog 1k

LOL i just wanted to start my own thread for my 1000 LOL dont know why just basically to tell you ALL you SUCK Just Kiddin lol everyone ROCKS except the little douche that keeps puttin negs on my gascan feedback!!!

Were they all as usefull and chocked full of info as this gem? Just kidding your a wonderful man.:thumbsup:

well looky here! 1k posts. atta boy.:thumbsup:

5+ posts per day.....

2.1 per day.

SHIAT there days where it slow at work and i know ive done 25 or so pretty much spend a few hours strolling around here during the week.

SHIAT there days where it slow at work and i know ive done 25 or so pretty much spend a few hours strolling around here during the week.

me too., but when i signed up in begining of 06 i didnt post for 10 months . its an average.

<<<<<<<<<<< Hey Denn, Look!lol

:thumbsup: You guys talk a lot.

:thumbsup:

<<<<<<<<<<< Hey Denn, Look!lol

15hundo club LOL ill see ya there soon

Thats not bad is it? dont be jealous we got easy jobs and get to play online alot for $25/hour HEHEHE

Thats not bad is it? dont be jealous we got easy jobs and get to play online alot for $25/hour HEHEHE

That's the job I want but the commute back to Rhode Island would be a BITCH!

Wait, why would I EVER come back?

true.... we will either make you LOL or learn something! isnt that what its all aboot!(for our maple leaf friends!)

I don't believe I'll ever get to 1K posts!

But, thanks to all of you that do! I like reading all the great advise, humorous comments, war stories, pics, etc...

SIPES where ya been LOL lost in the desert for a few months eh?

I have been busy, but still still sneak a peek at TT almost everyday.

I just don't post often, because most questions I have, I find answered when I do a search.:thumbsup:

I just don't post often, because most questions I have, I find answered when I do a search.:thumbsup:

good advise to all newcomers.

YEAH lol "uh hello im new here, whats the best oil to use in my...." OLD HEHEEHE