best price !!!!!

Looking to see what people are paying for 07 wr 450.

4 monhts ago I paid $6,299 OTD. That was before the 08's came out though.

I paid $6199 OTD 2 months ago at Sierra Yamaha 30 miles north of Reno. Michaels of Reno wants MSRP (7199.00) plus fees, taxes, etc...

Go north Reno, save $$$$ for the same bike.

Michael's is the biggest pain in the ass to deal with, next to the guy at Kawasaki...he's just slimier than the worst used car dealer. I was in Michael's the other day, and overheard the salesman spinning all sorts of B.S. to a guy who was looking at a holdover 2006. He told him he thought he could get him the bike for $7500 OTD:eek:. I used to hang out with the sales manager and a bunch of the employees years ago, and when I went in to buy my '05 a few years ago, it was the same thing. I think they go to local AA meetings and drug rehabs to recruit for their shop too. The place is a nightmare...SC

Bought 2 in April, $5899.00 Each. + Tax & Lic. No setup fees. Did free mods for me. Hey Clark4131, big game this weekend!

$5999 out the door.

I paid 5899 out the door . for my 07 in july

Paid 6200 out the door, at granite sportsland in phillipsburg montana month ago

$5900 OTD in June

Thanks for the input !!! I'have found them on ebay $5399 but they won't ship.So far Serria seems to be where to go and your right about Michael's I tried to purchase a leftover 06 yz 450 yellow a few months ago and they wanted retail +. I offered $5000 and they said no.They sure are different. has anyone had good luck at Carson cycle works?

Carson Cycle Works is Michael's...same company, just in Carson City. Just as bad :thumbsup:

Hey Clark4131, big game this weekend!

No worries!...SC

How's serria for parts as I have an 06 wr 450 that needs a new head and intake valves,intake cam etc......Michael's was over $1400 just for parts and know thats a rip off.

Try the TT Store, Bike Bandit, Mike Ayers and a host of others on the internet...SC

A good place to price check bikes is at http://www.otdcyclesports.com/

They will email you an out the door price on any bike they sell. It's only in California.

How's serria for parts as I have an 06 wr 450 that needs a new head and intake valves,intake cam etc......Michael's was over $1400 just for parts and know thats a rip off.

wow what happen there

i just got off the phone with them and i offered 5399 for a 06 yz f and he was real rude when i told him that was all i was willing to pay for the 06.

i told him blue book is 4500 so im paying the difference

Looks like I'm going to Serria yamaha on sat to what we can do. Hopefully I can get a good deal on a bike and if that happens then I know where I'll buy my parts for the 06.

i just got off the phone with them and i offered 5399 for a 06 yz f and he was real rude when i told him that was all i was willing to pay for the 06.

i told him blue book is 4500 so im paying the difference

Who is "them"?