Which exhaust should I buy? XR650L

I have a 07 XR650L and bought the FMF Q2. The FMF is a quality piece but it was just too loud for me. I belong to a dual sport club that pushes 92db max and the Q2 blew 94db at a AMA sound check. I put my stock muffler back on, and the Q is sitting in my shop. Make me an offer.

DBM

I have a 07 XR650L and bought the FMF Q2. The FMF is a quality piece but it was just too loud for me. I belong to a dual sport club that pushes 92db max and the Q2 blew 94db at a AMA sound check. I put my stock muffler back on, and the Q is sitting in my shop. Make me an offer.

DBM

I wish I would have saw this post yesterday!!! I went ahead and ordered a brand new FMF Q2 last night. Thanks for looking out though. Your post just made me happy because I was kinda worried that the Q2 would be too quiet, but from what you and everyone else is saying, I don't think I will be dissapointed.

Thanks again,

James

Thanks for the help everyone, I went ahead and ordered the FMF Q2 yesterday.

James

Hey Tripp, I think you will be happy with what you got. I sure like this one of mine. Good up-grade as far as more power. Let us know how it works out.

i think youll love the Q2,i got one and its been great.not too loud at all for me

Heres the Power Core 4 with Power Bomb header.

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

Looks bad ass bro, Ill update my garage as soon as I get all my stuff in the coming week!

James:thumbsup:

Ill post pics as soon as it get here, thanks guys!

James:thumbsup: