HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PROWLER 58

Yamaha Customer Service #

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the phone number for Yamaha Customer Service ? I bought a GYTR oil plug with magnet , and the damn thing broke off in the treads.The part was very thin and soft, defective imo. I didnt over tighten, or cross tread and the dealer isnt helpful to boot , I feel Yamaha should be responsible, what do you guys think ? Bob

Does anyone have the phone number for Yamaha Customer Service ? I bought a GYTR oil plug with magnet , and the damn thing broke off in the treads.The part was very thin and soft, defective imo. I didnt over tighten, or cross tread and the dealer isnt helpful to boot , I feel Yamaha should be responsible, what do you guys think ? Bob

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549763

This guy called Customer Relations. Give them a go.:thumbsup:

Yamaha Motors USA

6555 Katella Ave.

Cypress, CA

Customer Relations

1-800-962-7926

It was as easy as going to their website and clicking on "Contact Us"

Thanks, I should have checked their website,...duh. When I called them , to my surprise , they helped me , they covered the labor at the dealer to remove the broken plug. Finally something went my way. thanks , Bob