Off topic - What other toys you have, any 3 wheelers/quads out there ?

Here is a link to a slide show of my bike

http://www.bdscycles.com/yamaha_warrior_gold.htm

2000 XR650L

2006 Kaw Brute Force 650

2006 Yam Big Bear 400

2004 Yam Road star warrior 1700

2004 Suz bandit 1200s

2003 Suz Ozark 250

1997 Hon CR125

2001 Suz RM250

2006 Eton Viper 70

1995 Lund 18' Fishing boat with a 40hp outboard

LOL do you think I have enought toys :thumbsup::ride:

Besides my 97 XR600R, Ive got a 06 Honda TRX 450er (Quad), 83 Suzuki LT125, 69 GTO Judge drag car (10.90's @ 125.00), 69 GTO Convertible, 64 GTO Hardtop Tri-power

They are some sweet looking old school BMX's ya got there Huffa 2. I gave up BMXing a year ago at the ripe old age of 35 and have still got sum of my old Haro's... can't bear to part with them.

...Hey Hawk, you belong to www.3wheelerworld.com ? If not join and post that baby over there, looks nice man!....

I am registered but haven't been visiting much recently.

Someday I'd like to fine a clean 81 250r. Something I've always like about those.

dont know if you got this done, but when the first few years of tundras came out we had a rash of brake problems. toyota's fix was larger front calipers, bigger drums and when a cust. complained enough or was in twice or more, we would warranty this job. you could go in and retro fit these parts easily but it is costly when its customer pay.

I bought the truck used (90k on the clock) and figured it would be useless to try and convince a dealership to work on the brakes at no charge. You think it's worth trying? The thought of fighting a service department is really unappealing and to some degree I've learned to live with the brake problems. It sure would be nice to have it right though.

My problems are with warped rotors and generally poor performance. Feel is poor and outright power is poor. Even light use seems to put a bit of warp into the rotors and it only seems to take one high speed panic stop to really do a number on them. Right now the rotors are whatever ones Fletchers put on there for me.

it might be hard to do now with 90k miles and 7 yrs on it. it might be worth 1 phone call to the service manager there at fletcher and let him know this feels like it is a safety issue(this keyword often works on our svc. manager!) and they MIGHT be willing to goodwill it or at least split parts/labor with you. we have done this many times. hell, we are still putting in brand new engines into early 90's v-6 truck/4runners under a special campaign under warranty! it makes the truck braking so much better.

Well, personally i'm an ATC fanatic. I have 2 1985 350x's, one stock and one is 12:1 torco motor, an 86' 350x, 1 86' 200x, and an 1985 ATC250r. I had a tecate for a minute but it was a pain in the arse to work on, and parts are scarce as can be. A 1990 mustang gt with afr heads, comp cam, tko600 trans etc, 13.06@105mph for a toy, a 1994 Honda cb1000, and a 04' CBR1000RR. You could say i'm a honda guy...

I've got a couple of other toys that take a lot of my time. One is a 1977 Blazer that is built for rockcrawling- one ton axles, 406, chromoly axleshafts, lockers, 42" iroks, hydraulic steering, 1410 driveshafts, completely custom suspension... it can pick up a tire 54" while the other 3 are on the ground- still street legal!

Also have a couple of kayaks- a 10' pelican and a 12' pungo classic. They are too much fun for fishing all the creeks around here.

I don't know what I would do with more toys. These, and the xr of course, keep me occupied in all of my spare time!

heres a pic of my other ride

atv and black squirrel 001.jpg

Does the squirrel ride along?

I've always wanted one of those fancy bar mounted squirrels!

yes he does,he helps me dodge trees and if I ever crash bad,he can locate my nuts for me

yes he does,he helps me dodge trees and if I ever crash bad,he can locate my nuts for me

:thumbsup: That's great man! When you're done using him, let me know. I have a friend who's married and he can never get out to go fishin' or wheelin'. Maybe the squirrel could help him get his back.

They are some sweet looking old school BMX's ya got there Huffa 2. I gave up BMXing a year ago at the ripe old age of 35 and have still got sum of my old Haro's... can't bear to part with them.

Haro's - cool, lets see thoes babies !

Here's another one I won on ebay, don't know much about it, just liked how it looked. You familure with this brand at all ?

Powerlite-Garage001.jpg

I got 2 (blue & silver) brand new Schwinn BMX frames from 91 or so, won them for a 1.00 & 1.25, can ya believe that! Someday I'll make a full bike out of them, someday .........

SchwinnPredatorFrame-Chrome.jpg

Here is a specialize "Fat Boy", that I got for 11 bucks, pretty cool .......

DSC03508.jpg

Wish I has something like this ........... :thumbsup:

armchairracer2.jpg

I imagine it's just a bit more comfortable then our XL's .

Well, personally i'm an ATC fanatic. I have 2 1985 350x's, one stock and one is 12:1 torco motor, an 86' 350x, 1 86' 200x, and an 1985 ATC250r. I had a tecate for a minute but it was a pain in the arse to work on, and parts are scarce as can be. A 1990 mustang gt with afr heads, comp cam, tko600 trans etc, 13.06@105mph for a toy, a 1994 Honda cb1000, and a 04' CBR1000RR. You could say i'm a honda guy...

You ride at Silver Lake sand dunes ??

Here is a link to a slide show of my bike

http://www.bdscycles.com/yamaha_warrior_gold.htm

2000 XR650L

2006 Kaw Brute Force 650

2006 Yam Big Bear 400

2004 Yam Road star warrior 1700

2004 Suz bandit 1200s

2003 Suz Ozark 250

1997 Hon CR125

2001 Suz RM250

2006 Eton Viper 70

1995 Lund 18' Fishing boat with a 40hp outboard

LOL do you think I have enought toys :thumbsup::ride:

Nice bike man! What's an 06 Eton Viper 70 ?

You have toooo many toys !

What's an 06 Eton Viper 70 ?

I think its one of these little fellas:

RXL70_BlkYlw.jpg

You ride at Silver Lake sand dunes ??

Yup, haven't been up this year but probably next spring. I've been busy with the car and dirtbike...

Haro's - cool, lets see thoes babies !

Here's my newest Haro.

mal037.jpg

It's a Mirra pros351. I've also got a 1985 Haro Freestyle that needs restoring and a Haro Shredder that nearly finished.

Didn't recognise the bike in your pic but it looks nice.

My step brother has still got his Eddie Fiola replica banana yellow gt pro performer that he refuses to sell to me :thumbsup: that is one sweet bike.

By the way... my favourite toys are still my wife's silicon t*t's