Off topic - What other toys you have, any 3 wheelers/quads out there ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a 1983 Atc110, I had a 1980 with the round headlight but sold it a few years ago. The point ignition one where pulling much harder than the CDI one. Also have a 1986 fourtrax 250. Also got some snowmobiles. A 1993 Arctic-Cat ext 580Z with fox suspention all around, a 1994 panter 440, a 2003 660 touring and a 2004 Yamaha Rx1 Mountain.

I just traded off an '84 Tecate that I had for an '85 YZ250.

The Tecate was pretty but it needed a new stator/flywheel to get it running.

I wasn't willing to put the $$$ in the Kaw so I traded it the an UGLY YZ250 that runs.

My wife has a Recon.....?

85' ATC250R duner.

pc010004resizeba4.jpg

pc010001resizeif4.jpg

pc140002resizeemailfc5.jpg

pc150003resizeemailtp4.jpg

Awwweeee. She's got a soft side too (barely).

P2060133Medium.jpg

croppedic4.jpg

panorama.jpg

I actually just picked up my ATC cylinder after getting a fresh bore. Check out how big the (also freshly bored) CR500R jug/piston is in comparison! Despite the difference, the little 250r still rips.

P9110081Large.jpg

P9110084Large.jpg

Also have a 95' JS750 (stand-up). I'd like a YFZ450.

Quads?

P9090132.jpg

Is that a Ford 2.3L in that buggy? I have one, but it's in a Mustang....with a hairdryer hanging off the exhaust side. ?

I wish I had a toybox with more than my 600 in it, but everything else is more a "work in progresss" than official toy. CBR600 dirtbike, CL77 minibike, turbocharged Cushman 3-wheeler.....none are at a stage of completion worth mentioning.

nice looking atc hawk! good choice on the tundra, solid trucks. i work on em every day and they have little to no problems. except the early ones had poor front brakes.

also a good looking rail desert!

Thanks. And good eye!

I'm reminded every day about the poor front brakes. Mines a 2000. I can basically stop better with my trailer because of the trailer's brakes. Towing without trailer brakes would be a death wish. That shortcoming aside, it's been a great truck.

135k and going strong.

Lots of cool stuff you guys have! ?

Hey Hawk, you belong to www.3wheelerworld.com ? If not join and post that baby over there, looks nice man!

I just bought this 300R last winter with a LOAD of goodies for a 1000 bucks, I'm just starting to do her up now!! Got tons to do on it but mechinical wise, actually overall wise it's in great shape.

I got another 300 cyclinder/head with it too. So the CR 500 cylinder is FOR a CR 500 or that is being stiffed in the 250 trike ?

The two fairings alone are worth 200-400 a piece, depending who bids on them.

DSC03635.jpg

DSC03640.jpg

DSC04690.jpg

I have a few collectable bicyles too, here are a few......

Bet you guys never heard or saw one of these! 1978 Schwinn Klunker

SchwinnKlunker-1.jpg

These two (Kent 500, Schwinn Scrambler 81 era) were out for the garbage, I came to there rescue and shined them all up.......

KentSchwin.jpg

This will be worth tons some day, probably worth a lot now?!

McGrathbikeRS.jpg

Thanks. And good eye!

I'm reminded every day about the poor front brakes. Mines a 2000. I can basically stop better with my trailer because of the trailer's brakes. Towing without trailer brakes would be a death wish. That shortcoming aside, it's been a great truck.

135k and going strong.

dont know if you got this done, but when the first few years of tundras came out we had a rash of brake problems. toyota's fix was larger front calipers, bigger drums and when a cust. complained enough or was in twice or more, we would warranty this job. you could go in and retro fit these parts easily but it is costly when its customer pay.