yz450f with wr suspension

Does anyone have the shim stack info so i can revalve my yz to wr specs? I recently rode a wr450 and the forks were spot on I thought. The internals of the two forks are virtually identical except the valveing stack,, . thanks!

I have an '07 YZ450 and have ridden an '07 WR. I sent my suspension in and told him to make it ride like the WR. The guy went on a tirade about how the suspension components are totally different and he could not make them the same. Closed chamber vs open chamber blah blah blah. I said well make them as plush as you can because I ride off road and rocks. $650.00 later - my suspenion felt the same as it did before.

I have an '07 YZ450 and have ridden an '07 WR. I sent my suspension in and told him to make it ride like the WR. The guy went a tirade about the suspension components are totally different and he could not make them the same. Closed chamber vs open chamber blah blah blah. I said well make them as plush as you can because I ride off road and rocks. $650.00 later - my suspenion felt the same as it did before.

The YZ and WR forks ARE totally different.

The YZ and WR forks ARE totally different.
That's not an excuse for not being able to make a YZ ride like a WR, or any other motorcycle you might name. Anyone who is good with them should be able to make an '06 a total marshmallow.

I agree with Grayracer. Now I just need to find someone (hopefully in Metro Phoenix) that can do it. I have been through this 4 times now (two different suspension guys) and now it is better, but still too stiff!