HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigcr

I crushed Dr. D!

9 posts in this topic

I've finally recovered enough from an injury and subsequent surgery late last October. The day before I got hurt, I ordered a Dr. D exhaust for my '07 YZ450. It came a week later, but at that point I could not ride..........So I finally took the bike out this weekend and 30 min. in to the ride, I caught a rock and totally smashed in my head-pipe and also bent the silencer where it meets the head-pipe. The silencer also has a small bend near the 1st weld back from where it meets the head-pipe. Does anyone have any experience with Dr. D customer service? I'm thinking they may be able to fix the silencer.

or Pacific Pipe Repair

http://www.piperepair.com/

I thought of that first, but they don't repair silencers. I called Dr. D today and I'll be sending my silencer to them for a bit of straightening and a new style end-cap.

I thought of that first, but they don't repair silencers. I called Dr. D today and I'll be sending my silencer to them for a bit of straightening and a new style end-cap.

you came out great on this....congrats

Doug takes care of his customers. :thumbsup:

Yup, their phone staff is excellent. They shipped me a whole new exhaust when the one I received was damaged in shipping. Very easy to deal with.

If I ever get a different pipe it'll be a Dr.D. if for no other reason that the outstanding customer service.