Spoiler: Langston & Yamaha

Nice stuff Rick

yea, disposable camera...Just beginners luck. :thumbsup:

yea, disposable camera...Just beginners luck. :ride:

Well the 'lucky' shot of Townley with MXA in the background is amazing. Its my new screen saver. :thumbsup: Thanks for the pics :bonk:

Langston's results sure do match up well with what he has been saying: That his 08 is way better then his 07. He started doing alot better after getting on that 08.

Yamaha will sell alot of bikes based on that for sure. To bad I know that my 06 is faster then I am anyways, no new bike in my future:bonk:

yea, disposable camera...Just beginners luck. :ride:
I didn't know the D2h was Nikon's disposable model :thumbsup:
They may look stock, but are they really?
And even if they are "stock", which stock are they? (There's three trail specs in the manual: US/CDN/AUS, Euro, and French, each with progressively more trail than the previous)

Okay, I live under a rock. How did Langston do at Glen Helen? I know he won the championship, but did he win the over-all too?

Okay, I live under a rock. How did Langston do at Glen Helen? I know he won the championship, but did he win the over-all too?

Yes he won the overall with a 1-3. It was his 3rd straight overall win.

Sweet. Thanks for the update. I need to watch more TV....

Well the 'lucky' shot of Townley with MXA in the background is amazing. Its my new screen saver. :thumbsup: Thanks for the pics :ride:

Langston's results sure do match up well with what he has been saying: That his 08 is way better then his 07. He started doing alot better after getting on that 08.

Watching Langston come from way back in the 1st moto was pretty amazing. Allessi was flying the first part of the race and built up a lead quickly. GL just kept plugging along and started to turn it on while then making it look easy. You'll want to watch it on TV this weekend. The track was surreal this year, like I've never seen it.

Even afterwards, the riders were talking about getting scared on the downhills (pros don't scare very easily). I've been to many tracks over the years for the Nationals, including Glen Helen, but this year had downhills so steep, it's hard to describe and pictures just can't do it justice.

p.s. I saved showing the pics for this forum only. I've been using some of them for backgrounds on my PC as well.

Sweet. Thanks for the update. I need to watch more TV....

speed channel will air this race - here is this weeks schedule

Tuesday : September 11, 2007

9:00 pm AMA Motocross Wortham NR

Thursday : September 13, 2007

Time Program Description Rating

3:00 am AMA Motocross Wortham NR

Saturday : September 15, 2007

9:00 pm AMA Motocross San Bernadino NR

Tuesday : September 18, 2007

9:00 pm AMA Motocross San Bernadino NR

Thursday : September 20, 2007

3:00 am AMA Motocross San Bernadino NR

WHAT!?!? alessi passed him? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we were there but we left early so we couldget out of that piss-poor excuse for a parking lot, and langston was up on alessi a good 5 seconds.

Watching Langston come from way back in the 1st moto was pretty amazing. Allessi was flying the first part of the race and built up a lead quickly. GL just kept plugging along and started to turn it on while then making it look easy. You'll want to watch it on TV this weekend. The track was surreal this year, like I've never seen it.

Even afterwards, the riders were talking about getting scared on the downhills (pros don't scare very easily). I've been to many tracks over the years for the Nationals, including Glen Helen, but this year had downhills so steep, it's hard to describe and pictures just can't do it justice.

p.s. I saved showing the pics for this forum only. I've been using some of them for backgrounds on my PC as well.

the first moto was awesome, it was alessi and windham the whole time until windham ate it two turns before that mega triple. but langston was running 1-second faster laps than everyone and he caught up, passed alessi, and walked away.:thumbsup:

He let Alessi by do you blame him? He still knew he had overall and championship smart move why race someone and chase going down?

speed channel will air this race - here is this weeks schedule
Subtract 3 hours for Pacific time.
WHAT!?!? alessi passed him? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we were there but we left early so we couldget out of that piss-poor excuse for a parking lot, and langston was up on alessi a good 5 seconds.

I never understand why people leave before the race is over.....why even go if you are worried about the traffic when leaving??? To each his own, I guess.....

I have to say its the only race I tuned into and listened to the live broadcast. I usually only watch the pre race and post race coverage on motocross.com but this was a must see as two titles were wrapped up. I knew Langston was unstoppable with the new 08 Yami.

Subtract 3 hours for Pacific time.

yea I forget about you westerners.....:thumbsup:

They may look stock, but are they really?

I saw the bike close up at Glen Helen on Sat in the pits and also when he first started testing it at Cahuilla. When I first saw him running the stock components at Cahuilla I thought it was just cuz it was his practice bike or the components weren't ready for him to test yet. But, his mechanic said he liked it that way. Also, one of the local suspension guys here said he tried the valving spec he was running and it was really plush!

I saw the bike close up at Glen Helen on Sat in the pits and also when he first started testing it at Cahuilla. When I first saw him running the stock components at Cahuilla I thought it was just cuz it was his practice bike or the components weren't ready for him to test yet. But, his mechanic said he liked it that way. Also, one of the local suspension guys here said he tried the valving spec he was running and it was really plush!

What pipe was he running on that thing?

Good for GL! Ol Reedy must be kickin himself right now because he didnt run the nationals this year.

yea, disposable camera...Just beginners luck. :thumbsup:

wow....disposable camera??...very nice thanks for sharing!

What pipe was he running on that thing?

I know it's a White Brothers, but no idea what model..not sure if it's offered to the general public yet..

wow....disposable camera??...very nice thanks for sharing!

:ride::bonk::eek::thumbsup:

I have many more that I haven't processed as of yet. Glad you like em! It's the least I can do given all that I've gained from the forum.