HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ga426owner

Spoiler: Langston & Yamaha

41 posts in this topic

Guys do you all live under rocks........do you ride Motocross, watch it or is your world all about SuperCross?

I assume you or most of you all tune into the Nationals...right?

Well they are over now......and Langston won the title....in fact Yamaha has not won this manufacturers title in many many years.....thats what I am talking about.....and I for one am darned excited about it!

and mainly because Bubba was injured.....you all know who Bubba is right.....

geez....:thumbsup:

Grey sorry I assumed this is old news.....yesterday....

Grey sorry I assumed this is old news.....yesterday....

Some of us were riding yesterday, and planning on watching it later in the week. :thumbsup:

Some of us were riding yesterday, and planning on watching it later in the week. :thumbsup:

Hence the "spoiler" in the title?

Hence the "spoiler" in the title?
That is correct. As a courtesy to anyone who may have been planning to watch it on the tube the following week, or whatever, as if they had no idea what the results were, always include that word in the title of any post that reveals race results sooner than, say two weeks after the event. :thumbsup:

Sorry Guys - I was riding to....my excitement this morning got the best of me........................shoot the messenger, I deserve it:worthy:

Sorry Guys - I was riding to....my excitement this morning got the best of me........................shoot the messenger, I deserve it:worthy:

It's all good.:thumbsup:

What a turn of events this year. It got really interesting really fast and it's good for yamaha and the sport. I do wish that Stewart was up for the MX d nations. We will still win but why not pile on a little? The Nations race is really close to me this year but I will be hosting out of town dirt bike company and we will be using my track facility here instead of driving a 4 hour round trip to Budds Creek.

I was there Sat and Sun. Langston is also running the stock 08 triple clamps and stock 08 forks. They don't even have the DLC coating! He is running a works motor and works rear shock though.

I was there Sat and Sun. Langston is also running the stock 08 triple clamps and stock 08 forks. They don't even have the DLC coating! He is running a works motor and works rear shock though.

They may look stock, but are they really?