fork air bleeders

I was just wondering what you guys used to unscrew the bleeder on your 06's. idk if it is just me but the stock Pro Taper bars are directly above the screw so i cant get to them with a straight screwdriver. And i dont want to take the bars off everytime just to bleed the forks. what do you guys use? Also i was thinkin bout just getting some quick bleeders from moose or somebody but the bars seem really low. almost too low to have bleeders fit under them........... any suggestions?

I was just wondering what you guys used to unscrew the bleeder on your 06's. idk if it is just me but the stock Pro Taper bars are directly above the screw so i cant get to them with a straight screwdriver. And i dont want to take the bars off everytime just to bleed the forks. what do you guys use? Also i was thinkin bout just getting some quick bleeders from moose or somebody but the bars seem really low. almost too low to have bleeders fit under them........... any suggestions?

Try rotating the forks in the clamps to where the air bleed screw in not under the bars.

Try rotating the forks in the clamps to where the air bleed screw in not under the bars.

...... yeah i prolly should of thought of that....... :thumbsup:

Too simple.

Then pick up some Anderson Automatics speed bleeders off Ebay- super low profile and bling to boot- the bleed button is anodized in either red, blue, gold, black, or green (your choice).