learned the hard way

I raced an enduro today and blew a shock seal when I bottomed out off a jump. Part of the course was a section of pavement about 1 mile long so it was real easy to get up a head of steam. I was in 5th WOT and noticed ahead that the trail went left, I let off the gas and hit the front brake, the front end darted left and I went over the bars. Thank God for motorcycle gear it saved my hyde when I slid about 100 ft. I learned the hard way how the front end acts with a blown seal ?

Not quite Taff but close . Rich,it was the Wild Boar and all is ok just a little scraped up. When I finished sliding, a guy came running up to see if I was ok. I looked at my shreaded chothes and scraped up bike and said I hope so, Fired the bike first kick and said all is good ? and finished the race. Good job on your second place finish. I started this race on the wrong foot. I got to the line 7 minutes late when I thought I was on time (So much for my calculations :D ). Did you get caught up in that cluster before check 2 ? I think I was there for 40 minutes. Doug