Just Got My First Yamaha!

a friend of mine named cnorton just went from an 05rmz 450 to a 07 yz450 and he said he was very dissapointed in the yz. He took my 07 kx250f and compared that back to back with his yz450 and he said my kx250f was like a rocket and his yz450 was like one big ol' turtle!!!!!

so whatz up with that?

a friend of mine named cnorton just went from an 05rmz 450 to a 07 yz450 and he said he was very dissapointed in the yz. He took my 07 kx250f and compared that back to back with his yz450 and he said my kx250f was like a rocket and his yz450 was like one big ol' turtle!!!!!

so whatz up with that?

Interesting. Because he told us...
I just bought an 07 YZ450 yesterday, coming off an 05 RMZ 450, I love the bike, feels much better all around than the zuk, I just rode on a very dry, dusty track today, didn't feel much different that my RMZ, I think it's a matter of riding style and how aggresive you are. If the bike turning was that big a problem for everyone from begginer to pro, Yamaha would have a big problem on thier hands. I'm gunna race the bike for the first time next weekend and cant wait to tear it up, I think it will be just fine. I think after all the reviews everyone has it in their heads that the bike wont turn, well it does, its' crazy if a person thinks this bike will wash out every corner, it wont just ride the thing, stay focused, I love the bike after riding a track today that the experts would say nothing can turn on, cant wait to hit the local track that's tilled up and watered. I'm gunna ride the thing bone stock and form my own opinion, I'll let you all know what I think after a race.
Shall I pronounce you a troll immediately, or let you wiggle away?

so whatz up with that?

zuks always handle good. the 07 yz450 has some kinda crap ass exhaust to keep the bitch quiet. it does handle better than the 06, but stock for stock, the 06 seems like it produces more power.

the kxf250 is nice, its the best 250f out there....stay on it and dont go blue, you'll be disappointed

I went from a 2006 Suzuki RMZ250 to a 2006 Yamaha YZ450F. WOW! what an awesome bike. Its handles so much better than my rmz did. Ive only got to ride it for about 45 minutes so far, but i can already tell its gunna awesome. Welcome me to the blue side.

i also had a rmz 250, i just love my yzf 450. welcome to the blue side.