HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dzrtrat1111

clutch basket

6 posts in this topic

No catalog lists one. Perhaps you could call and see if they still have any around. This is the downside to a bike that hasn't been built for seven years.

when at a GNCC race, I went to a sales tent & talked to the rep.(beleive it was Weisco. & I said I thought you guys only made pistons. They had a bunch of baskets there. Call them & see if they have one for the xr600, cause I asked & thought rep said "yes" but the price was crazy!

I dont know if you just want aftermarket, or looking to replace broken, but they are on ebay all the time.

Does anyone make a aftermarket clutch basket for the XR 600? i can't seem to find one!

different than an L's?

different than an L's?

I think that the 600 and 650L have a different number of teeth on the primary reduction gears.