Show me your dual sported WR....

That's a pretty place. I don't know if you know where Lake Tahoe is, but that's where I'm from. It looks a lot like there, but the cost of living is outrageous. A 3 bedroom house will cost you around $500k. :thumbsup: I need a new place to go that looks like Tahoe and Bozeman.

3bdr here will cost on average $335,00

What about Kalispell or Missoula?

I don't know. There is good riding around butte. It's dirt cheap to live there. getting a good job is a different story.

PICT0079.jpg

Nice lookin yamie :thumbsup:

Here is my 02 WR426

DCP03524.jpg

Hey JM!

That is a nice looking bike! Are there turn signals on that thing?

Europe Legal Street WR 450 F 2007:

100_1880.jpg

100_1875.jpg

70.JPG

18.JPG

Rosta WR

www.rsracing.cz

My 01 444...Cali plated

RtSide.jpg

LtSide.jpg

Back.jpg

and my son's 02 two-fiddy, also Cali plated

100_7540.jpg

100_7542.jpg

Europe Legal Street WR 450 F 2007:

100_1880.jpg

100_1880.jpg

I want this bike (listen Yamaha) but 50 state/California legal. C'mon!!!:thumbsup:

Hey RS, can you post a pic of the bars & controls?

Here's mine if you have not already seen it else where.

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

Here's mine if you have not already seen it else where.

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

Nice bike for sure. But I'm wanting to comment on what looks to be a MONSTER BEETLE back there on that shelf!!! :busted::thumbsup::busted:

I have one myself. Love that thing.

Thanks for all of the pics, everyone. I'm definitely getting some good ideas here.:thumbsup:

yup it's an old monster beetle just one of my fleet of rc stuff.It's kind of sad to say the rc's have not been played with in while , they've taken the back seat to the two new bikes . I'll get back to those later.:thumbsup:

yup it's an old monster beetle just one of my fleet of rc stuff.It's kind of sad to say the rc's have not been played with in while , they've taken the back seat to the two new bikes . I'll get back to those later.:thumbsup:

Same here. I'm about your age and that's just how it goes. I still have the old Monster Beetle but it doesn't work. I'll keep it for Nostalgia (a theme with me, hence the name :busted: ).

I got back into RC after a 15 year hiatus by getting a Losi XXX-T and a Team Associated MGT massive nitro truck. Was a ton of fun for a year or so.

Now, I have a toddler and when he is older I'll get back into that hobby with him. Can't wait!

07 WR450, Baja Kit (rear blinkers placed so not in front of exhaust, and they do not break off as I have layed her down a few times),

Q4, Unabiker Guards, Ironman Sprockets, All Free Mods, Jetted:

img001.jpg

img004.jpg

img005.jpg

img003.jpg

img002.jpg

Now thats where a bike belongs in the house especially this time of year.

07 WR450, Baja Kit (rear blinkers placed so not in front of exhaust, and they do not break off as I have layed her down a few times),

Q4, Unabiker Guards, Ironman Sprockets, All Free Mods, Jetted:

img001.jpg

img004.jpg

img005.jpg

img003.jpg

img002.jpg

Is that a YZ rear fender? If not, did you have to shave off the posts for the screws for the stock tail light?