Show me your dual sported WR....

Albie, how do you like that tank?? Was it an easy install?? What if any problems have you had with it??? I think that's the one I want....

I've used Clarke, Ims and Acerbis tanks and the Acrerbis is the best by far. Absolutely no problems with fit like the other two brands. This one and the one I got for my DRZ went right on. I won't buy anything else from now on.

hey guys in cali, can you help me ds my 426?

ty

-Ray

ty

-Ray

First do you have a plate? :thumbsup:

My WR400 is set up for the streer and baja. It can do 90mph.

4zuugef.jpg

ty

-Ray

do you need help gettting a motorcycle lisence?

First do you have a plate? :thumbsup:

no sir

do you need help gettting a motorcycle lisence?

no i have that part covered, I used to ride different mopeds.

Hey Woodshop, is that plate holder from Scotts Performance???

Yes it is if you get one save some time and bend your plate the angle I have mine at when the plate hangs straight down it gets waded up on the tire bend plate little less than parallel with fender than no more problems :thumbsup:

'07 Wr-450

02-2007 <a href='https://www.thumpertalk.com/link/click/4471/' rel='nofollow' data-ipsHover-target='https://www.thumpertalk.com/index.php?app=autolink&module=links&controller=content&id=4471' data-ipsHover target='_blank' data-autoLink>Yamaha</a> WR-450FW CROPPED.jpg

Wonder where you got the kit to make your 07 street legal using your the stock lighting?

PICT0079.jpg

Oh my god, what part of Montana is that???? That place is beautiful.

Oh my god, what part of Montana is that???? That place is beautiful.

That's Bozeman Montana. You are looking at the Bridger Mountains. What you can't see, this is a vacant lot behind Target, Costco, pets mart etc! You can see the Outback Steakhouse in the background!

That's Bozeman Montana. You are looking at the Bridger Mountains. What you can't see, this is a vacant lot behind Target, Costco, pets mart etc! You can see the Outback Steakhouse in the background!

MSHAM you are right. How did you know?

That's a pretty place. I don't know if you know where Lake Tahoe is, but that's where I'm from. It looks a lot like there, but the cost of living is outrageous. A 3 bedroom house will cost you around $500k. :thumbsup: I need a new place to go that looks like Tahoe and Bozeman.

I took the picture for you!