Here is a Pic of Her!

Since I come on here and just ask questions and you guys always help. :thumbsup: I thought I would show you guys some pics of the bike I'm talking about. It's a 2001 XR650L, I might be selling it. :ride:

sspx0022.jpg

sspx0021.jpg

sspx0020.jpg

sspx0019.jpg

sspx0018.jpg

May I be the first to say that you have an exceptionally righteous bike there:prof:

I dont know why you would ever sell that. It's probably one of the nicest XRL supermotos I've seen.

Thanks for the comments, but I want something with more power. I don't want to start wasting money on the motor, so that is the reason I might be selling. I love this thing on the highway and around town take corners and turns. But I have a 04 R1, so I'm used to alot of power and speed. I know supermotos and mx bikes don't have similar speed and power, but there are other supermotos that produce more power than this one stock.

Nice ride!Gotta know what that rear fender and taillight are?Also what did you use for the front lighting and plastic

sweet pig! what fuel tank is that?

totally agree...nice ride...

i bet the fender is off crf450...tailights bajadesign...a-loop tank and seat..

how much?

That my friends is a "Aloop" kit.Fenders,seat,tank,and shrouds.It's all based on a CR250 to fit a XRL.Looks awesome.

Thanks for the comments, but I want something with more power. I don't want to start wasting money on the motor, so that is the reason I might be selling. I love this thing on the highway and around town take corners and turns. But I have a 04 R1, so I'm used to alot of power and speed. I know supermotos and mx bikes don't have similar speed and power, but there are other supermotos that produce more power than this one stock.

I have a KTM Duke ll. It's pretty quickfor a supermoto. I beat a Triumph Thruxton 900 and a Harley Sportster on it. I'm guessing the Aprilla v-twin or maybe the KTM 690 supermoto are even faster.

Did you buy this off a guy in up state NY? When it was his bike, we used to talk about mods and performance from time to time. Haven't seen him in a while, I am pretty sure that is his bike.

MGS

That my friends is a "Aloop" kit.Fenders,seat,tank,and shrouds.It's all based on a CR250 to fit a XRL.Looks awesome.

Yea it's Aloop kit, and the front headlight is a Acerbis. I'm glad you guys like it I bought it all done up already with all of it's mods. :thumbsup:

Mgs781, yea I bought it off a guy in upstate NY. He was a cool guy and I got the bike at a great price.

I thought you just bought it. How much do you want for it & where are you located???? thanks

Piston and cam would wake her right up...

Dave