Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newfieyz426f

Fmx'd 426

5 posts in this topic

Hello im looking for a picture of a yz/wr426f or a 00-02 yz/wr250f that is done for freestyle.In freestyle i mean , chopped rear fender ,shorty front(super motard or cut) and cut side plates. I would also prefer it with black sideplates/rear fender and the rest in all blue if possible. although any colour is a great help as well. I have yet to find a pic of one done for freestyle .

Thanks , Luke

Hello im looking for a picture of a yz/wr426f or a 00-02 yz/wr250f that is done for freestyle.In freestyle i mean , chopped rear fender ,shorty front(super motard or cut) and cut side plates. I would also prefer it with black sideplates/rear fender and the rest in all blue if possible. although any colour is a great help as well. I have yet to find a pic of one done for freestyle .

Thanks , Luke

those beasts arent really popular with the freestyle crowd. maybe the enduro fmxers!!!:thumbsup:

Ive seen one, it was some punk kid posing as an fmx'r, i think it was a 250f... It looked wrong to say the least...

hey i bought myself a yz426 01 model about 3 weeks ago and didnt like the way it looked so i cut down my plastics and seat, i have also put a yz250 2stroke airbox on it and now i have done that i can fit yz250 2stroke plastics on it. the 250 plastics look great and i like my bike better now that it is freestyled, but i want to get a new muffler and want to know if you know of any short mufflers that will fit a 426?

i will send you some pics soon i am just in the process of taking some.