07 YZ450 sputter at 1/4 throttle?

Just bought an 07 YZ450, starting getting it ready to ride, warmed it up and took it down the block, but a 1/4 throttle riding it was sputtering a bit and surging, but when I cracked it open it was fine, the stock setting for the fuel screw is 1 1/4 turn out, I turned it as far as 2 turns out and still does the same thing, Im coming off an 05 RMZ450 so I'm a little new to the Yamaha game, I love the bike, worlds better than the zuk, just need a little advise on tuning it in, can anyone out there give me some tuning advise, jetting, suspension etc, thanks.

Just bought an 07 YZ450, starting getting it ready to ride, warmed it up and took it down the block, but a 1/4 throttle riding it was sputtering a bit and surging, but when I cracked it open it was fine, the stock setting for the fuel screw is 1 1/4 turn out, I turned it as far as 2 turns out and still does the same thing, Im coming off an 05 RMZ450 so I'm a little new to the Yamaha game, I love the bike, worlds better than the zuk, just need a little advise on tuning it in, can anyone out there give me some tuning advise, jetting, suspension etc, thanks.

There's a thread on top of this forum for all jetting specs. You need to change your jetting a bit or have ZipTy racing take care of it for you. This should help solve your problem.