new member quest about uncorking

im not sure if this is the right place to ask this specific question but ill give it a shot just got an 86 600L not the R but it has dual carbs and was wondering does anybody know the procedures for uncorking this model and will there be a aftermarket pipe that is still avail or diff model that will poss work thank you

im not sure if this is the right place to ask this specific question but ill give it a shot just got an 86 600L not the R but it has dual carbs and was wondering does anybody know the procedures for uncorking this model and will there be a aftermarket pipe that is still avail or diff model that will poss work thank you

Uncorking is the removal of the smog pump and yours doesn't have one and am sure you can find a used muffler or a universal super trapp would work well on that because I had same bike but 83 with one on and liked it vey much.

I honestly believe that your L in stock condition had much better low-mid range then a 93-07 L that IS modified, just saying this from memory and seat of the pants feel on my 94.

My older L was a bit, NO, I should say a LOT more fun to ride but the ES and looks easily made it a :thumbsup: no brainer when it came time to buy one again.