650L what fuel tank?

heh, I have alot of questions... Im picking up a used XR that is stock and I plan on dumping some money into it asap.

I was a larger fuel tank than stock but I still dont want a HUGE tank and I plan on primarly making mine a dirt machine. I want a slim durable tank, maybe one that I can add a corbin to later. I was thinking a Clarke. Maybe an IMS what are your experinces, pluses and minuses of both?

I got the clark 4.0.Love it not too bulky,corbin fits right on.get about 180 miles to the tank if you dont beat on it too much....

I got the Clarke 5.0 gal, not really too bulky IMO. Definately easier to put the new tank on than it was to get the stock tank off.

I had both the Clark and IMS delivered to the house and sent them both back for finish problems. ended up with the Big acerbis sahara. Acerbis quality makes the others look like your kids made em in art class. The problem is that its too big for general dirt riding in my opinion, but great for long days out in Moab or wherever you don't want ot get stuck. An xr650 will drop down into the mid 20's mpg if tuned a bit so range is a challenge.