HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mxer201

Just Came From Dealer

11 posts in this topic

While waiting on parts I couldn't help but look at and admire a 2007 XR650L on the show room floor. Great looking bike but one thing stood out that looked like a problem waiting to happen. On the left side of the cylinder is what looks like an oil pump. It has hoses going coming out both sides with 180 degree bends. I wonder how many have had those hoses ripped out after a tip over? I'm surprised it doesn't have a crash cage built around it. Anyone ever had a bad experience with this?

wait till i tell the DMV about all you ILLEGAL fockers!!! MAUHAHAHAH your all DOOMED.

wait till i tell the DMV about all you ILLEGAL fockers!!! MAUHAHAHAH your all DOOMED.

never take me alive!

hey denn, i'll be in vegas the 1st thru the 5th of dec. playing in USSSA "E" worlds tourney.

you be around?