HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
123BigcoopDawg576

Price on 06 WR 450 stock Exhaust

11 posts in this topic

whats a fair price for a stock wr450 exhaust with a pmb instert in great shape? i have two im looking to get rid...so i figured you guys could offer up some of the prices you have paid.:ride:

I got a first-generation ('98-'04 style) WR exhaust with stock insert off of eBay shipped to my door for $50 a couple of years ago. They seem to be still selling for that today. Can't comment on the '05 and up model year exhausts.

I'd pay probably $80 for one. I'm trying to find an 07 can so I could make a straight through race can out of it.

It'll look like a WR exhaust , but sound like a YZ :applause:

I paid $50.00 plus freight for a 05 muffler right after they came out. Then I bought the PMB insert when they were available.

Jim

I'd pay probably $80 for one. I'm trying to find an 07 can so I could make a straight through race can out of it.

It'll look like a WR exhaust , but sound like a YZ :applause:

I have an 07 can and header, never used, if you want it you can have it for free. Just pay for the shipping from the Bahamas. DHL is on my way home from work.

I have an 07 can and header, never used, if you want it you can have it for free. Just pay for the shipping from the Bahamas. DHL is on my way home from work.

I can't figure out how to get DHL to calculate shipping costs, but I'm interested.

Hey Island Boy!

Which island are you on. My cousin owns a hotel on Paradise Island and would probably haul the can for me...

Hey Island Boy!

Which island are you on. My cousin owns a hotel on Paradise Island and would probably haul the can for me...

I am in nassau. PM me the details and I'll drop it off.