Price on 06 WR 450 stock Exhaust

whats a fair price for a stock wr450 exhaust with a pmb instert in great shape? i have two im looking to get rid...so i figured you guys could offer up some of the prices you have paid.:ride:

I got a first-generation ('98-'04 style) WR exhaust with stock insert off of eBay shipped to my door for $50 a couple of years ago. They seem to be still selling for that today. Can't comment on the '05 and up model year exhausts.

I'd pay probably $80 for one. I'm trying to find an 07 can so I could make a straight through race can out of it.

It'll look like a WR exhaust, but sound like a YZ :applause:

I paid $50.00 plus freight for a 05 muffler right after they came out. Then I bought the PMB insert when they were available.

Jim

I too was offered 50 plus shipping for mine,

I'd pay probably $80 for one. I'm trying to find an 07 can so I could make a straight through race can out of it.

It'll look like a WR exhaust, but sound like a YZ :applause:

I have an 07 can and header, never used, if you want it you can have it for free. Just pay for the shipping from the Bahamas. DHL is on my way home from work.

I have an 07 can and header, never used, if you want it you can have it for free. Just pay for the shipping from the Bahamas. DHL is on my way home from work.

I can't figure out how to get DHL to calculate shipping costs, but I'm interested.

nevermind, looks like DHL is asking $50-70 a kilo. tad spendy

Hey Island Boy!

Which island are you on. My cousin owns a hotel on Paradise Island and would probably haul the can for me...

Hey Island Boy!

Which island are you on. My cousin owns a hotel on Paradise Island and would probably haul the can for me...

I am in nassau. PM me the details and I'll drop it off.

Thanks!

I need to get with him to see if he'll haul the thing!

"Club Land Or"