HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michaelschorpp

Recommended exhaust for XR600R?

10 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a replacement exhaust for my 92 XR600R. I have a Cobra ISDE on it now which is falling apart. I'm looking for something on the quiet side (94 db or lower). Any recommendations?

I would also be interested in a used stock exhaust, if someone wants to sell one.

Mike.

If I had to do it again, I'd go with the FMF Q. Purchased one from XR's Only and not too happy with the purchase or service from them.

Thanks for the reply. What didn't you like about the FMF Q? Did you consider the Supertrap ISD2? Looks like less $$.

Mike.

The XR's Only pipe is what I have and don't care for. The FMF would have been a better choise.

As for the Supertrap, I have never liked. I call them SuperCrap..... seen them fall apart before on Harleys.

The XR's Only pipe is what I have and don't care for. The FMF would have been a better choise.

As for the Supertrap, I have never liked. I call them SuperCrap..... seen them fall apart before on Harleys.

everything falls apart on harleys!!

Only 1 what??

(I know that's not what you meant, but some of us have no idea what the pic is of)