Have you guys seen my rear fender setup?

Think about this... when your following someone at night with your lights on them the plate is reflective which means you cant tell wether theres a plate light or not, I have a guy that inspects my bike with offroad tires, and doesnt even ride the bike. But I know my bike and have a automotive inspections license and I know its safe to be on the road, remember its my ass when the something goes wrong on the road :thumbsdn:

I never mentioned anything about it being unsafe ..so whats with all the I know my bike stuff?? :excuseme: .. My point is ..at least around here.. The local cops will hassle you for stupid crap exactly like this and have done so for this exact reason on my harley.. Your lucky to live where they don't..

Some reason you don't want me to get a plate like that ........ because I asked twice where you got it and you don't seem to want to tell me ?:excuseme:

Some reason you don't want me to get a plate like that ........ because I asked twice where you got it and you don't seem to want to tell me ?:excuseme:

Dude first page....anyhow its a lockhart philips, I got the part number form there online site and called my local joke shop and they ordered it for me,

also sorry if I sounded like a dick, didnt mean to

ill have to check LP website THX

Dude first page....anyhow its a lockhart philips, I got the part number form there online site and called my local joke shop and they ordered it for me,

also sorry if I sounded like a dick, didnt mean to

I saw it on the 1st page , just was curious what supplier you got it through, that's all.

Thanks.

I saw it on the 1st page , just was curious what supplier you got it through, that's all.

Thanks.

my local shop ordered it from theyre parts unlimited dealer Im pretty sure, were you able to find a part number?

Now all I need is a front # plate with turn signals!

Little late, but looks great!:thumbsup: