Have you guys seen my rear fender setup?

I wanted you guys to checkout my rear fender setup and see what ya think. I got an acerbis taillamp, lockheart philips LED turnsignal plate frame. I think it looks pretty sweet and the LEDs are trick lookin

greenridgeride07002-1.jpg

Pigryder,

I don't know if you know this but if you have a passenger ride with you, you need the hand strap that goes across the seat. As far as I remember it is a law in Pa. The bike looks great though. Have fun, Tony

"Have you guys seen my rear fender setup?"

No, I wasn't really scouting the back roads of PA looking for it. :) Actually I prefer the OEM light and license plate holder for street use.

I think it looks great, and very slimming!:thumbsup:

Pigryder,

I don't know if you know this but if you have a passenger ride with you, you need the hand strap that goes across the seat. As far as I remember it is a law in Pa. The bike looks great though. Have fun, Tony

LOL how in the world can a strap on a seat be a law????? That sounds ridiculious. VERY NICE can you tell me where you got that taillight from? I wanna get one of those, maybe a part# and where you purchased.

Looks good.I took my seat strap off too.

Looks great !!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Are the blinkers fairly bright ?

Where would I find the plate frame like that ? Guess I'll check and see if there is a lockheart philips website ?

Where in PA are you, I'm in Slatington PA.

.........and thouk (:bonk: ), for sure you don't need the strap in PA, a passenger would not hold on to that stupid thing anyway.

"Have you guys seen my rear fender setup?"

No, I wasn't really scouting the back roads of PA looking for it. :) Actually I prefer the OEM light and license plate holder for street use.

My bikes not setup for street use :thumbsup: just street legal

LOL how in the world can a strap on a seat be a law????? That sounds ridiculious. VERY NICE can you tell me where you got that taillight from? I wanna get one of those, maybe a part# and where you purchased.

I'll see if I can did ya up a part# on the light, and I got the plate frame from motosport.coms street catalog

:excuseme: Maybe you missed my post, not sure ?

xr600 fender/taillight? looks good.

Looks great !!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Are the blinkers fairly bright ?

Where would I find the plate frame like that ? Guess I'll check and see if there is a lockheart philips website ?

Where in PA are you, I'm in Slatington PA.

.........and thouk (:bonk: ), for sure you don't need the strap in PA, a passenger would not hold on to that stupid thing anyway.

The blinkers are ok in the sunlight, at night they rock! I usually use hand signals anyways just used to it riding offroad with buddies and Im located close to Harrisburg

xr600 fender/taillight? looks good.

nope stock fender, acerbis tailight

nope stock fender, acerbis tailight

like it. i went the crf450/BD led taillight route. looks good also.

The blinkers are ok in the sunlight, at night they rock! I usually use hand signals anyways just used to it riding offroad with buddies and Im located close to Harrisburg

:excuseme: Could I run that wired along with the stock L blinkers ?

Where do I get the plate, I want to do a copy job, really like that set up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sent you a PM, but yours are full, need to delete some. It was about Budds Creek, wanna go ?

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533348&highlight=budds+creek

:excuseme: Could I run that wired along with the stock L blinkers ?

Where do I get the plate, I want to do a copy job, really like that set up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sent you a PM, but yours are full, need to delete some. It was about Budds Creek, wanna go ?

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533348&highlight=budds+creek

That setup does give it a nice clean look :thumbsup: ... However that tail light eliminates the clear window in the bottom of the lense which lights up the plate at night..also a PA reg... If you ride the dirt mostly like pigryder its not going to matter :thumbsup: ... but if you ride the street at night much :thumbsdn:

Beautifully done! That is one sick looking bike!:applause: :applause:

That setup does give it a nice clean look :thumbsup: ... However that tail light eliminates the clear window in the bottom of the lense which lights up the plate at night..also a PA reg... If you ride the dirt mostly like pigryder its not going to matter :thumbsup: ... but if you ride the street at night much :thumbsdn:

Yea, I noticed that.

I want his plate frame and the XR's only taillight which looks about the same except having the clear lens at bottom.

Think about this... when your following someone at night with your lights on them the plate is reflective which means you cant tell wether theres a plate light or not, I have a guy that inspects my bike with offroad tires, and doesnt even ride the bike. But I know my bike and have a automotive inspections license and I know its safe to be on the road, remember its my ass when the something goes wrong on the road :thumbsdn:

Beautifully done! That is one sick looking bike!:applause: :applause:

Thanks guys :thumbsup: