'08 450 pricing

My cousin just bought his 08 yzf 450 white LE out the door for 6400 bucks. In a little town called Deming New Mexico.

Don't mean to dig up an older thread but are you sure about that? Sounds like a real good deal.

Don't mean to dig up an older thread but are you sure about that? Sounds like a real good deal.

Got mine monday for 6475 thats shipped to my door bike was $6247.00 Shipping was $228.00

It could be.

Here's some things to remember:

> Not all dealers pay the same price for a given bike. The ones who sell more get a volume discount.

> "invoice" price has nothing to do with the actual cost to the dealer. He simply doesn't pay that much.

> An offer is only unreasonable if it isn't accepted after you start to leave with your money.

> Some dealers don't have the business acumen of a bag of hammers. There is a dealer close to my house that doesn't sell much of anything, and the reason is their prices are too high. Last I checked, they were still trying to get $5k for a leftover '03 YZ250. They still have an '06 LE 450 on the floor (remember, this is in SoCal). In June of '06, I asked them for their best deal on it for cash, and they said "MSRP plus tax, setup and fees". I bought my son's bike elsewhere for more than a grand less. That bike is now offered at a "Clearance Price" of $6200 + all the other stuff, which would be close to $6900 OTD. Any takers?

i decided screw getting an 08 and got a 07 for 5300 otd. im pretty pumped now i can make it better than an 08 with the money i saved :thumbsup:

The best price in SoCal a month ago was $7,100 OTD. So I bit the bullet and bought the white 08 yz450f.