'08 450 pricing

I was told $7811 OTD on a white '08 LE. I am also buying a 07 Rhino LE (blue) and a white 07 YZ250F along with that bike. Guess I'd better shop around if your going to get yours' for $1300 less.

Christ thats rape! List price is $7099 (for blue)!

I have seen some killer deals for 08 450`s on e-bay.

Search item #110155637597, that was a white 08 that sold for 5999.99

Right now there is a blue 08 that is going for 6199.99

Of course there is shipping, but if you happen to live close to one of the locations, it would be a good deal for sure.

Why would you pay DMV on an MX bike (unless you are talking about a WRF)
You don't get a choice in California. Besides, it's only $50. The tax is where the bite is.

And, BTW, anyone thinking they can save money out of state needs to understand that when you bring the bike into a state like California, you'll pay that same 7.5% on the sale price, anyway. They'll call it a "use tax" instead of a sales tax, but a rat in a dress is really no different, is it?

Almost seems like a bargain...I was at the dealer yesterday and was told that the rumor on the '08 RMZ450 is that it will come in around $8K base. :eek: Additonally, I was told that some dealers are anticipating a 15-20% increase in the price of 4-strokes as 2-strokes are phased out. It seems the manufacturers are tiring of subsidizing the production costs of the 4-strokes over their entire line.

I hope this isn't the reality!

Don´t cry for those prices, here un Argentina I have paid 9800 us dollars for a 2008 blue YZ 450:foul:

And it wont be here untill the end:mad: of october

Fu:censored: governament, and taxes we have to pay for products made over seas, and one more datail, here our coin is the peso, and you need 3.20 pesos to buy 1 us dollar, so is reaaaaly hard to get the money.

I live in the black hills of SD and got my 06 for 5200 brand new out the door in April in Fargo ND. I have a brother there and he braught it down for me. They now still have another new 06' there for 5G's, a limited 07' for 5200, and their 08's are 5800. No B.S. Letting everyone I know who lives within a reasonable distance about it. Hard to keep bikes in the shop here with all the riding we have, but in Fargo, ND they cannot move them. Nowhere to ride and also priced very cheap as they are building a new shop and do not want to move all of their inventory over there.

C

I live in the black hills of SD and got my 06 for 5200 brand new out the door in April in Fargo ND. I have a brother there and he braught it down for me. They now still have another new 06' there for 5G's, a limited 07' for 5200, and their 08's are 5800. No B.S. Letting everyone I know who lives within a reasonable distance about it. Hard to keep bikes in the shop here with all the riding we have, but in Fargo, ND they cannot move them. Nowhere to ride and also priced very cheap as they are building a new shop and do not want to move all of their inventory over there.

C

Here is a link to the dealership he is talking about: http://www.umotorsfargo.com

They really are a great group of guys! They are building 2 HUGE new buildings, one in Fargo ND, and the other in Fergus Falls MN.

If you call and talk to Russ at the Fergus store(218-736-7569) tell him Steve sent you. ?