Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mroneeyedboh

Radiator hose inline cooler...

15 posts in this topic

has anyone ever seen it? they sell it on MX bonz website. i was wondering if it works? and has anyone ever seen it anywhere else cheaper? i don't think it cost 80$ to make that out of a piece of aluminum. Thanks

has anyone ever seen it? they sell it on MX bonz website. i was wondering if it works? and has anyone ever seen it anywhere else cheaper? i don't think it cost 80$ to make that out of a piece of aluminum. Thanks

Marketing, packaging, Aluminum, Labor, Anodizing, shipping......Aint anyone getting rich there...

hahaha alright calm down. i was just saying that because i've seen them on ebay about a year ago for a little cheaper.. i mean look here, i just found it please dont come back with a smart ass comment, no pun intended, im just saying there are cheaper alternatives out there.

1 person likes this

i was wondering if it works?

yeah i had them on my rmz and it always ran cool.

I would just use some engine ice coolant to lower the temp. A lot cheaper also.

i also used that ^ in my rmz.

What a joke. how much cooling it that going to provide? How much surface area does it have compared to the mass flow. Gimme a break.

Additionally, it's adding an unwanted restriction in the coolant line. People will try to sell you just about anything to make a buck!!!

It won't help anything. Your bike shouldn't be running hot anyways. If it is you have other problems. And that thing wouldn't fix it....

well i think say if a tree or something got a hold of the coolant line and put a little tear in it , you could just cut that little torn peice out and plug that thing in to get you home?

hey, come on guys, bonz is a good friend of mine hahaha. i dont know if it works or not but this dude is working his ass off. the guy lives in the garage with his giant cnc machine

Bonz sent one a while back. We installed it on an 04 Honda CRF250R. It didn't hurt anything, but I can't say it helped (anything noticeable anyway) either.

What a joke. how much cooling it that going to provide? How much surface area does it have compared to the mass flow. Gimme a break.

thats exactly what i was thinking