Racing a XR650l?

Completed my first race on the BRP...... :ride:who said pigs can't fly? :eek:

I was 32 overall after the first lap & passing people until I made a mistake. I saw my best friend & I got impatient, and went for the pass. :bonk: I hit a 5 foot brush and went over the bars. Luckily no major injuries....twisted ankle & sore body! Bike was fine fired right up......love that BRP. :thumbsup: I finished the race, don't know where I placed.

I am the best friend, and as all best friends do, I let him think he was catching me LOL :ride: But to quote the immortal Malcom Smith, "The big bush is where he ran out of talent!":mad: Lets just say that we all had a great time, and there is nothing more fun that starting a race with several of your close friends....Makes for interesting smack talk the rest of the weekend....

Way to go BIG DAN :thumbsup: The BRP did fly....What's next...Hell freezing over!

Oh by the way, I am 55 and still having fun with the youngsters...

Where at in NC? I'm on the outer banks and bored of riding sand.

Completed my first race on the BRP...... :ride:who said pigs can't fly? :eek:

I was 32 overall after the first lap & passing people until I made a mistake. I saw my best friend & I got impatient, and went for the pass. :bonk: I hit a 5 foot brush and went over the bars. Luckily no major injuries....twisted ankle & sore body! Bike was fine fired right up......love that BRP. :thumbsup: I finished the race, don't know where I placed.

What race was this? AMA? District #37?

Yes, District 37 Lost Coyotes Dual European scrambles.

Completed my first race on the BRP...... :thumbsup:who said pigs can't fly? :ride:

I was 32 overall after the first lap & passing people.... I finished the race, don't know where I placed.

I think that is so awesome!

Too many critics of the mighty "L". Just go out and have fun. Screw the others!

well put. its a great bike for what it is.:thumbsup:

Good job.. Wish you had a helmet cam to see the horn and blinkers going. I will have to find a open H/S to run my pig in. Most of them around here are pretty tight for the pig but it would be fun for a lap or two. I may even leave the mirrors on.