2007 wr flat spot

I have a 2007 wr 450 with a low range flat spot. I have done al the free mods and the bike runs great as long as you keep the rpm's up a little. It still has the stock jetting.

I have a 2007 wr 450 with a low range flat spot. I have done al the free mods and the bike runs great as long as you keep the rpm's up a little. It still has the stock jetting.

If you have done all of the free mods including the AIS removal, I believe you are running lean. I installed the JDJetting kit with the 168 main and 48 pilot and red neddle on the 4th position. Also installed the ZYpty fuel screw turned out 2 times. My stock bike came with a 162 main jet and a 45 pilot jet. Try this and see if it gets you closer to oz.:applause:

what is the o ring mod

In the JD kit, they supply two o-rings (a small one and a thick one) that you can slip over your accelerator pump linkage to make the off idle response pretty much instantanious. You can get 10mm o rings in various thicknesses at a motorcycle shop or you can do what others have done and saftey wire the linkage.