426 Flywheel Weight

I have an 01 426 and purchased an old Terry Cable 3 weight set from a dealer here but when I went to put it on they had sold me the wrong set. I called the Greg at Terry Cable and he TOTALLY SET ME UP! I will by from them again in the future for sure. Anyway, they sent me a 14, 12 and 10oz weight set and I wanted to know what I should start with. I ride about 60% of the time in the hills and the other 40% on the track, I love both! Thanks for the info.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now