ya i'm tool, but MSR shifter rules!!!

The IMS shifter definitely does NOT rule. It's a flimsey piece of crap.

havent seen that one, the MSR is a pretty stout unit.:thumbsup:

Well on the mt 21 i had on the first ride it chunked out to a rounded edge than wore evenly and ive got about 5 rides on this one and still a sharp edge.

Heard you all braggin' about how great your MSR shifters are so I had some PayPal money burnin' a hole in my pocket so I fired up my computer and found my friendly neighborhood Ebay seller and had him send one to my door. I installed it this afternoon and "YES!" you are right.

This shifter RULES!

Definately! The msr is not only stronger, but seems to be a tad longer. I had the Ims, but got tired of it bending into the case when I was trying to shift! I now have the msr. One draw back to the msr is that it does not seem to tighten onto the shaft well. I fell off once and I was lucky I noticed 30 ft from where it fell. After that I check it before every ride. Now the bolt striped. I would suggest getting a longer bolt and running it through the entire body and capping with a lock nut!

glad you guys like, i think its a great product. xrbum, i noticed the the bolt it came with was kinda chincy also so i found a longer one and used a lock washer. it has been great! even when i locked up the rear brake and laid it down, it still didnt crush the case.:ride::thumbsup: