HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chilwil86

usd's on xr650l

12 posts in this topic

I've read some post's on how too do usd's on 650r's. But wudda bout 650l's what's deal using cr/crf stuff . Thanx

looks good, works good for motard. from what ive read. ive also read they dont work as good in the desert as a set of stock forks that have been reworked. just my opinion.

I just completed this swap on my 650L a couple of weeks ago. Makes a nice upgrade for what I use this bike for.

I just completed this swap on my 650L a couple of weeks ago. Makes a nice upgrade for what I use this bike for.

pics???

damn you guys! just another way cool mod to put on my list! the wife:blah: :cry: is getting irritated!

nice looking ride!:thumbsup:

where you get your forks?? easy to come by??

that is nice they have to work better than stockers when setup correctly. Martin just divorce her and ill dump mine and move to Vegas and play poker for a living and ride every day. Well tear up the strip on the Ls

that is nice they have to work better than stockers when setup correctly. Martin just divorce her and ill dump mine and move to Vegas and play poker for a living and ride every day. Well tear up the strip on the Ls

i am all in on that denn!LOL!

anyone know a good attourney??

where you get your forks?? easy to come by??

Just find someone parting out a CR or CRF there seem to be alot of folks parting them out. It is a simple job, I did it to my 440 as well.