Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ga426owner

errrrrrr Michelin

13 posts in this topic

I have a new set of hubs and wheels and other goodies to build, and I can not find a rear MS3 110/90-19 Starcross Tire....nation wide back order.:banghead:

Any one have a tip on where a single tire can be had? I have tried every source I have including Michelin. ...no other brand is acceptable.

Try calling a cycle gear store store in Hayward, CA.

I was there yesterday and they had a couple of those tires. I know this because i was going to buy one. they will be able to mail it to you.

Good luck finding the tire!!!

Patrick M.

I have been having trouble finding 140/80-18 S-12s. I heard that there was a huge recall on Michelin street bike tires so maybe they are concentrating on making those instead of the offroad tires...?

their plant burned down....they are backordered everywhere

that is the rumor...I called Michelin and they told me that is not the case. Tires are in transit from France...delivery end of the month - sept 10th

I was told they moved the factory across the waters! I have 3 left that I picked up from my sponsor. I just started running the Maxxis SI and it seems to be a really awesome tire.

Where did you find one at? I've got three backordered from three different vendors. When they finally do show up, I will be able to open my very own tire store. Rocky' site says backordered on the 110-90-19...

that is the rumor...I called Michelin and they told me that is not the case. Tires are in transit from France...delivery end of the month - sept 10th

yeh, well when the same thing happened to renthal a few years back and i was tryin to order sprockets and bars they told me that it didnt happen. now they tell everyone.

I called Cycle gear store in Ga...and had them locate. Tire was in store Tenn. I call Cycle Gear Web site sales and had them drop ship from the Tenn Store. Tire is more expensive from them, but I have to have it to build out my new wheels