HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suzukipoo

Is my butt too soft?

6 posts in this topic

Hi folks i just bought a new `07 WR450 F and took it for a test ride along our farm and after a few minutes my ass was sore:cry: so i went and look at my friends yz250 `06 and his seat is alot softer than mine. Now the question is does it get softer or are the new WR`s seat just harder than the previous years?

It will not get softer... check out gutsracing.com there tall seat foams and covers are awesome, I would suggest the medium density foam.:ride:

I have the Guts tall/soft on my 06 WR450. I love it, but it's a little narrow at the top. Best mod I've done.... This is what the tall looks like.

Ebay035.jpg

Another vote for Guts tall soft. One of the best mods I've done too.

Guts is indeed an option. I have the tall medium/soft seat. But the seat is also very narrow, which adds to the discomfort. You might want to ask the guys at Guts to make it a little wider if you go with them.