looking for leftover new 07yz450 in the southeast

does anyone know where i can find a new leftover 07yz450f close to southeast alabama at a real reasonable price-or somewhere that might ship to me?

Try Bardwell Yamaha in Brookhaven Miss. He has some of the best prices in the country period. He was selling 06's back in Sept. 06 for $5000.00 OTD so it should be virtually the same with the 08's out.

RockRiver Powersports out of WI, 920-674-9280

ask for Jody and she'll give u a deal.

http://www.rockriverpowersports.com/default.asp#sales

That is where I purchased mine. Awesome dealer to work with. However, don't they sell bikes down in AZ though? Prices got to be pretty high there to be looking here.

That is where I purchased mine. Awesome dealer to work with. However, don't they sell bikes down in AZ though? Prices got to be pretty high there to be looking here.

they shipped the bike for $325 to Phoenix from Wisconsin !! Its worth it, best deal and they will handle any service issues too (as long as you own it.) So, it cost me $5,700 with shipping and dealers in Phx wanted $7,600 out the door ~ just one thing, have to pay taxes if I sell here in Arizona. I saved at the min, $1,500

+1 for bardwell yamaha.

Lakehill Motors in Corinth, Mississippi has pretty good deals. Look them up at www.lakehillmotors.com.