07 WR 450 Rad Guards & Frame Guards

I am ready to buy some Radiator Guards, I feel I am pushing my luck.. I am looking at Unabiker & Flatland Racing... Any input is appreciated.

Also, has anyone found decent frame guards for the 07WR450???:excuseme:

I am very happy with my Unabikers... I have owned 4 WR's and have always used DeVol rad guards till now. The Unabikers appear to be more rigid and tough than the pics of the Flatland guards I've seen.

No input on the frame guards.......

i am happy with my unabikers also, bike has been dropped several times and they show no damage.

I went with unibiker Rad guards, Flatland skid plate, Works Rear caliper and rear master cylinder guard,Moose Shark fin. Super happy with the quality of all.

I can't say enough about the fit finish and looks of all prouducts. :thumbsup:

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

Thanks for the input, I think I will go with the Unabiker... I have the Flatland Skid plate and it is great.

Light Speed looks good too... and the Moose Fin... Man that added up fast!

But, better protected than not

So, how do they look? We need pics.

Has anyone tried Flatland radiator guards (or any other quality guard) with the IMS fuel tank/YZ shrouds? Will the combination work?

Has anyone tried Flatland radiator guards (or any other quality guard) with the IMS fuel tank/YZ shrouds? Will the combination work?

UNABIKER fits perfectly with the IMS 3.1 tank and YZ shrouds.:eek:

+1 on the Unabiker + IMS + YZ shrouds :eek:

flatland guards don't fit my 2007 wr450f. the ais has a weld on the frame that is completely in the way part number 12-38