07 wr 450 Seat height? short guys

I would say don't lower it...

I'm 5'6" 29" inseam. I have race sag set and then trimmed down the seat by about an inch. Suspension tuning necessitated riasing the fork by to the next higher mark and bingo. Good height and much improved handling.

I'm not flat-footing it but it's much better. I've been this height most of my life and have also had to learn to ride what I'm riding.

By the way, if you trim the seat, remove the cover, then pull foam from the pan and trim the pan side of the foam. No-one will ever know what you've done. I saved the shavings to put back if I want to raise the seat again...

And this is on a 2007 WR450F!

Thanks guy, I did the lowering link and also shaved the seat an inch on my xr. I sat on a new wr 450 and stock it is not as tall seat height as my xr was, but still a bit high, I might be allright with the suspension adjusted to my height.

cant wait to get it and do some riding

Thanks guy, I did the lowering link and also shaved the seat an inch on my xr. I sat on a new wr 450 and stock it is not as tall seat height as my xr was, but still a bit high, I might be allright with the suspension adjusted to my height.

cant wait to get it and do some riding

Its really not that bad.

Its only a hair taller than my old TT-R, but since the bike is thinner I can get more of both feet on the ground. You'll love this bike:thumbsup: