Pic of stock L header Jet Hot coated

http://www.jet-hot.com/

I'll post a couple tomorrow with it on the bike.

This is what they call Extreme Sterling. Coated inside and out with outside being polished.

DSC04661-1.jpg

DSC04660-1.jpg

Man that looks sweet! let us know how it holds up.:thumbsup:

Man that looks sweet! let us know how it holds up.:thumbsup:

Well hopefully that will be many, many years down the road before any signs of dullness or wear.

They claim it's 14 times more durable then chrome.

OK, that looks sweet, how much and where did you have it done.

OK, that looks sweet, how much and where did you have it done.

:lol: This is the 1st thing I wrote, link to where it was done ........

http://www.jet-hot.com/

It's NOT cheap but should last for ever I hope.

The extreme sterling was 170 bucks, "regular" sterling is 50 cheaper.

.....and of course it's not just on for looks, the header will run quite a bit cooler, may get a bit of performance boost and increase life of motor before rebuild.

The header clamps were 3 bucks a piece.

very nice looking. how long was it out?

Nice work! It was smart of you to use the stock header. In my mind, it is better made than any of the aftermarket models. Increasing the diameter with the aftermarket "big header" pipes made absolutely no difference in power on my bike. I went back to stock. I've used jet hot on another bike and the only downside is that it will scratch, but it takes a lot to do that.

Martin .......I dropped it off last Monday and picked up this Monday. I was lucky that they are "down the road" from me and at least saved on shipping and down time.

exaresix ....... yea, I really like the stock header too and the extreme sterling is polished on outside so doesn't seem it will scratch at all. It won't on my bike anyway because it's never going to be introduced to nasty trails, I'm mostly a back road kind of dude.

If I trail ride, I'll take a 3 wheeler.

What color did you coat yours ?

You went and had it done after all! :thumbsup:

You went and had it done after all! :thumbsup:

Yea, what the heck, I figure it's my only bike (have another, for sale though) so I'm going to just keep adding stuff to this one.

Probably never really be done with it.

GOD DAMN WORK COMP cant see the pics that you always put up LMAO whos got a hammer?? We used Jet-Hot on some of our parts for UAV's and it held up well im sure youll find that also and if not there good on their work, any written warranty with that?

GOD DAMN WORK COMP cant see the pics that you always put up LMAO whos got a hammer?? We used Jet-Hot on some of our parts for UAV's and it held up well im sure youll find that also and if not there good on their work, any written warranty with that?

3 year on used headers/life time on new ones

My header was in real good shape to begin with so am sure I will have no problems.

You can see pic's at home ?

Here it is on the bike. Looks so much better, MUCH BETTER then stocK :thumbsup:

DSC04664.jpg

DSC04663.jpg

DSC04669.jpg

Pic's of whole bike here .........

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5146780#post5146780

Yea, what the heck, I figure it's my only bike (have another, for sale though) so I'm going to just keep adding stuff to this one.

Probably never really be done with it.

After looking at yours an reading your post I'm going to get my stock header coated also. It's hard to beat the stock header for fit an finish.

After looking at yours an reading your post I'm going to get my stock header coated also. It's hard to beat the stock header for fit an finish.

Cool! :thumbsup:

What finish are you getting, decide yet ?

You have a red L ?

Huffa, that is too sweet!

Looks like polished aluminum... only better: it won't tarnish!!

That bike of yours is starting to be a real tricked-out ride. Post us some updated pics when you get the pipes back on her.

You da man!!

The copper color is pretty tempting.

Dave

The copper color is pretty tempting.

Dave

I love the copper, just not on my bike.

On a black bike, man would that look nice !

Huffa, that is too sweet!

Looks like polished aluminum... only better: it won't tarnish!!

That bike of yours is starting to be a real tricked-out ride. Post us some updated pics when you get the pipes back on her.

You da man!!

:bonk::bonk::bonk: I did already !

:bonk::bonk::bonk: I did already !

(yada-yada-yada)

Hey Huffa, is that a little bit of mud I see underneath the front fender??

Naw, my mistake.

:p

(yada-yada-yada)

Hey Huffa, is that a little bit of mud I see underneath the front fender??

Naw, my mistake.

:p

:eek: Oh my god it is.