Desperate need

This is a crazy story. On sunday a nice young man came and looked at my WR400. He was a great guy and said he'd call me around 8:30 if he wanted the bike for sure. later in the evening, my pastor came by to take a ride on my father-in-laws horses (he keeps them in my barn). He was interested in my WR and asked if after the horse ride, could he ride the WR. He is an experienced rider. While he was on the horse, the young man called and said he'd take the bike. I let my pastor take a ride anyway. What would be the harm, right? Well, after the crash I need a header and guard, and there is a hole in the left side radiator. I had a 426 header on there so I could get to the oil filter easier. I need to find a 426 header and guard and a left side radiator (the side with no cap) to get it going again. the young man wanting is is being very understanding. Would anyone with a 426 header and guard or a left side radiator to fit a 99 wr400 please contact me with info and prices. I just can't believe how silly I was in letting them take a ride. He is a good friend and feels awful. he's paying for the replacement parts. Thanks a bunch in advance. -Jerry

there is a hole in the right side radiator.

and a left side radiator (the side with no cap) to get it going again

??

Which side is it you need?

I have a brand new right side (cap side). I've tried to sell it, no takers, have almost tossed it in the trash a few times.

Interested?

That would be awesome. Can you PM me with details? Does the header have the heat shield as well? It would be great if these would work. Does anyone know if a 426 radiator will work on a 400? Will the shrouds line up properly? Thanks. -Jerry