Anyone up for riding in So Cal This weekend- preferably trail riding.

John, So Cal Eric, Motogreg, Brian,??

Heywood, I'm going to Elsinore Sunday with a big group of friends. I might go tomorrow (Sat) morning as well if Erik can go, I don't like to go alone. I primarily ride the Vet track there.

------------------

The proceeding nonsense brought to you by MotoGreg

On two wheels (or 3) since 1970

'92 GSXR 7/11 (Until I get a shwangy 916)

'99 WR/YZ400F 'Cause thumpers rule and two strokes drool!

Visit my photo album for the bargain price of $75 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - EVIL LURKS WITHIN!

Harold

If you are going to Gorman to ride TRAILS let me know and maybe I can make it.

Clark

Clark, Motogreg, and So Cal Eric-

I'm going to ride tomorrow for sure. I'm open and would prefer Gorman or some trail ride. If you want to confirm call me at 310-994-1020.

If I end up going out by myself, I'm will go to an mx track, probably Lake Elsinore.

I'd be great to meet up with some of you.

Harold

I talked to Erik and him and I will be going to Elsinore. I'm on a wr that looks like a yz with Chaparral graphics and he's on a KTM400SX with #90 on the plates. We should be there from about 8:30 to 12:30 or so.

------------------

The proceeding nonsense brought to you by MotoGreg

On two wheels (or 3) since 1970

'92 GSXR 7/11 (Until I get a shwangy 916)

'99 WR/YZ400F 'Cause thumpers rule and two strokes drool!

Visit my photo album for the bargain price of $75 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - EVIL LURKS WITHIN!

[This message has been edited by MotoGreg (edited 09-08-2000).]

I may be going to Elsinore MX or Gorman with some friends, I should know more tonight.

Harold,

After the abuse you guys inflicted on me last weekend, I'm taking this week off. :D

I might be in Orange Co next weekend. Maybe we can hook up with So Cal Eric and ride Lake Arrowhead. I'll know more by Monday and email/call you if it's a go.

Will you have your suspension back by then? Make sure they give you a firm return date. I had my CR250 suspension done by Factory Connection a couple of years ago. They said 2-3 days and it was 3 weeks! :)

Talk to ya soon,

John

[This message has been edited by SLO JT (edited 09-08-2000).]

Harold get your fanny out to Elsinore tomorrow morning, we'll be there waiting for ya! Track opens at 8:30 be there or be square! I'll call you early in the morning.

Erik