HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tree_Slayer

Riding in Az

4 posts in this topic

Any of you thumpers from Az. thinking of coming out there this winter for some riding. any info on riding areas would be helpful.

Originally posted by Tree Slayer:

Any of you thumpers from Az. thinking of coming out there this winter for some riding. any info on riding areas would be helpful.

Tree Slayer when are you coming out? I live in Tucson E-mail me at rada_28@yahoo.com

I just got my bike so I'm a little rusty been off for 8 years <but I know some good rides already. Slime those tubes though nasty stuff out here. What do you like technical or wide open? or both? some good stuff in Flagstaff too.

Originally posted by Tree Slayer:

Tree Slayer when are you coming out? I live in Tucson E-mail me at rada_28@yahoo.com

I just got my bike so I'm a little rusty been off for 8 years <but I know some good rides already. Slime those tubes though nasty stuff out here. What do you like technical or wide open? or both? some good stuff in Flagstaff too.

Kermit, My wife is originally from Tucson, and she is visiting her family out there this week. I went with her last year and brought my bike, but the areas I rode were not really designated riding areas. Where are the good riding areas around Tucson? Are there any good local MX tracks?

Erik

------------------

So Cal Erik

Visit my club's site at <A HREF="http://www.ruts.org

" TARGET=_blank>www.ruts.org

</A>