HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trent

WANTED: stock wr rear fender and EKP needle

8 posts in this topic

Trent, I may have an EKP for you. I ordered one a month ago and it should be in by now. Looks like i won't be retiming the WR this season as I have buggered me shoulder. ol' ski injury, exaserbated recently by the WR. I also have a brand new WR rear fender that I have not used but I am not sure whether I want to part wit it.

fershy

ps you still have my email addy?

Trent, it is cheaper to get an Acerbis YZ rear fender and put on the Acerbis tailight/licence plate bracket. Thats what I did to mine and I think it looks better than the stock rear fender IMO. The stock fender is about $130 CDN whereas the combo I told you about is about $70. If you have a licence plate on yours it looks far more legit than just bolting the plate on the fender. PS I sold my WR last week and bought a 01 KTM 400 EXC.

Orange Yamakiller..... On this site..... Blasphemy!! You will be punished.

overclocking.gif

(just kidding guys)

[This message has been edited by Heywood (edited 08-30-2000).]