Did i raise my fork tubes too much (06 yz450f)?

i found that i moved them as far down as possible. works great. i dont have stearing stabilizer either you just gotta do alot of 1 handed push ups and hold onto the bars like you will never let go, you should be fine ehhee

This is a total newbie question but how do you raise/lower the forks? Do you need to just loosen both upper/lower clamps and twist them? Thanks as I have an 06 too and was wanting to experiment to see if it makes a difference.

To move them up, loosen one side at a time and twist with the bike on a triangle stand. To lower them, twist with the bike on a center stand.

sometimes i just don't know if it's all in my head or what?

i rode one moto with them up high like that and didn't like it, i lowered them back down to the 1st scribe line and felt more comfortable on the bike that way.

what is this stormlink linkage you speak of and what does it do, where do i get one and how much does it cost? :-)

Click on the link below..

http://www.stormcycles.com/

Click on "Products"

than click on "Suspension Linkage"

It's basically only for 2003 and 2004 Yz450f, not the newer models.

i found that i moved them as far down as possible. works great. i dont have stearing stabilizer either you just gotta do alot of 1 handed push ups and hold onto the bars like you will never let go, you should be fine ehhee

This method of riding technique will create unbearable arm pump after 1 lap. Stupid advise. Any pro will advise you to hold on, but NOT a "death grip" hold on the bars..... Squeeze the bike with your legs to add control while relaxing the grip on the bars to give your arms a rest when possible.

what is this stormlink linkage you speak of and what does it do, where do i get one and how much does it cost? :-)

The Storm link raises the back of the bike, raising the fork lowers the front. Same thing, as far as I can see.