HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matts06yzf

Anyone with an 08 did they.....

3 posts in this topic

Did they drop the pegs like they did on the 250f? I am 6'4 and any help in the cockpit department is helpful. Does this bike feel larger than 06? Thanks for any input. I cant find a local dealer with one to go check out

Matt the 08 is more roomier than the 06/07. The pegs have been relocated (slightly)for you overly heightened challenged types as well as the bar mounts are adjustable for moving the bars farther forward if needed, by reversing them....:thumbsup:

blue or green that is the real question........

both have pros and cons.....go over to the green side and read 700mx's thread

Matt the 08 is more roomier than the 06/07. The pegs have been relocated (slightly)for you overly heightened challenged types as well as the bar mounts are adjustable for moving the bars farther forward if needed, by reversing them....:thumbsup:

blue or green that is the real question........

both have pros and cons.....go over to the green side and read 700mx's thread

I did wish he would have never posted that and all I keep hearing is that the yamaha motor sucks:banghead: