HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Ahoy...Freezer!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Freezer,

I have to set up my contract with the shipper to get my bike from Concord, NH to Denver, CO for Moab. I have to have a business address to send the bike to. Bryan informed me you may be able to help. Could I please ship my bike to your business?? I would also have to have a place the shipper can pick up my bike from for the return leg back to NH...???

------------------

99 WZ, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards , Acerbis Hand Guards. Moab, HERE I COME!!

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 08-17-2000).]

KEVIN,

CALL ME ABOUT SHIPPING YOUR BIKE. MY SHIPPER

CAN PICK-UP AND DELIVER TO ANY PLACE.THE BEST PART IS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CRATE THE BIKE. CALL ME 888-248-9159 THANKS MARK

Kevin, if it can be delivered anywhere, my home would be best. That would be awesome and easy for us all. I have plenty of room in the garage.

Let me know if that would work after chatting with 2-dads.

Bryan...

Kevin,

Sorry for the delay--I've been too busy working so that I can go to Moab, and haven't visited TTalk in a while. It sounds like you have uncovered some options in the meantime, and probably better options than my experience back in March. But I am willing to try to help you (or anyone else) if I can. Heck, you've laughed at some of my posts in the past, even the ones that were meant to be funny.

You are welcome to ship your bike to my shop, just email me and we can work out the details. There may be a slight test ride fee involved if your bike is trick (just kidding!). I have some employees that have never ridden a bike before, and this would be a perfect opportunity for them to…nah!

I thought about relating my shipping experience to you, but I wouldn't want to discourage you from bringing your bike. Hey 2-Dads: sounds like you've got the freight deal figured out. My bike traveled from southern Michigan to Denver for $367, if that helps with budgeting. Let me reiterate one thing: it is obviously very important that the bike ARRIVES ON TIME. Make sure you are confident that the shipper can do that. You may want to send it out a couple/few days early, just to be safe.

I'll have a pickup with extra room in the back for transporting to/from Denver. Just let me know!

Freezer

Thanks Freeze man.

Funny, you live in Denver and are related to Jake and we still probably won't meet until Moab.

That's pretty pathetic on my part. Too bad I couldn't make the weading and you couldn't make the bachelor party (I had to choose my prorities you know).

Bryan...