Georgetown Ride

Mike,Bill,Bryan,Mike[sac].I talked to rangers today about georgetown trails and all are open,no rain,and dusty,temps in the 80to90 we can ride up at 5000 to 6000 ft. and it will be in the 70's can't do anything about the dust.See what everone has for a date.Let me know.

monty

I'm busy until after Labor Day weekend - gonna be in Long Beach taking care of selling the house.

Sept 9/10 or 23/24 could work for me. I'm supposed to be going to California Hot Springs - down by Lake Isabella - Sept 16/17. Sept 23/24 is the AMA National DS at Mammoth - anybody going? I could be convinced....

Sept 30/Oct 1 is the Dual Sport Adventures - www.dualsportadventures.com - Blue Lakes ride. I'm planning on going with a buddy if anybody is interested. Yeah, I know - leaving for Moab the following Thursday.

Brian

Brian i'am in for blue lakes ride and big dan with the XR650R is going also,Ratso will go. spet. good time to ride georgetown we all get a date going.

monty P.S. the pics. are geart'

I went to Georgetown in June for the first time, what a blast! Then we (me and my friends)after riding there for two days, rode for one day at Mammoth Bar mx track.

Then we went up to Forest Hill,(my favorite riding area) for three

more days. Northern Cal riding is awesome!

You guys that live up there are so blessed!

Us So. Cal. riders are missing out! ?

Have fun up there guys, let me know when you're making yourplans for the next nor. Cal trip.

------------------

So Cal Erik

Visit my club's site at <A HREF="http://www.ruts.org

" TARGET=_blank>www.ruts.org

</A>

Monty,

Any date is good for me except Labor day week. I am on vacation to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming to see the sites with my wife. Find a date after Labor day and I am in. Lets try for a Saturday instead of Sunday. My wife will appreciate me more that way. And to So Cal Erik, you are right, Nor Cal has some great riding areas. If you think Forest Hill is good, try Stoneyford. You won't be disappointed. blows Foreset Hill away.

Mike

i'm from georgetown ontario. but now living in the pasific coastal moountains of british columbia. georgetown was good for dirt-biking, but bc is 10x that. canada has got to be the best place in the world! long live dirt-biking. lol.

So Cal Erik,

Stoneyford is the Mendocino national forest. Look at a Cal map, up I5 to Williams hang a left. You can find it on the web also. I believe it is in the Dept of Forestry's web site for OHV areas. maybe wrong, but you might wan t to search. Thousands and thousands of acres to ride.

Mike

Silicon Mike havn't rode kennedy meadows yet i think they got bruned out with last fire,i was reading a post about it.We will have to try that out when they reopen it.A ride in spet, for georgetown sound good to me after labor day you guys pick a date,by the way can anybody get off dueing the week days to ride all have to do is know a date and block my time out.[you know play hooky] ?

monty

Monte,

I would really like to join you but will have to find some time to finish installing my dual sport kit. Any details you can provide on the trip? I will let you know if I get the DS installed this weekend. I still have your email.

ok john hope you can make it we will hve funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,just put the kit on and we will wire it latter. did you get your plates?

monty