HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
streamdream

Moab Ride

3 posts in this topic

We're going to Moab March 20-23. We're staying at the Ramada. Anyone interested can join us if they like. Good riders only please...no kids, but members of the Swedish womens moto and massage team are all welcome. This year's ride is sponsored by Victoria's Secret...again.

An XR wasting rocket? Hmmmmm, I may be in Moab that weekend. I plan on going either the 15th thru the 17th or 22nd thru the 24th. I'd like to hook up if we are there at the same time.

Yo Yo steamdream;

My buddies and I are going out that weekend. Would be psyched to hook up, where y'all planning on staying and riding??? Maybe we can all head up for a cruz across Poison Spider Arch!

Were heading out that Thursday night, and riding Fri and Sat, drop me a Priv. message if you like.

Check ya;

Dodger :):D